Plastics can be divided into general plastics, engineering plastics and special plastics according to their use. According to the physical and chemical classification can be divided into thermosetting plastics, thermoplastic plastics two types; According to the molding method classification can be divided into molding, laminating, injection, blow molding, extrusion, casting plastic and reactive injection plastic and other types. 1, general plastic: usually refers to large output, wide use, good formability, cheap plastic. There are five kinds of general plastics, namely polyethylene and polypropylene.
1.general plastic: usually refers to large output, wide use, good formability, cheap plastic. There are five kinds of general plastics, namely polyethylene, polypropylene, polyvinyl chloride, polystyrene, acrylonitrile — butadiene — styrene copolymer.
2. engineering plastics: can withstand a certain external force, has good mechanical properties and high and low temperature resistance, good dimensional stability, can be used as engineering structure of plastics, such as polyamide, polysulfone, etc.
3. Special plastics: They refer to the plastics with special functions that can be used in aviation, aerospace and other special application fields, such as fluorine plastics and organic silicon.
4. Thermoplastic: refers to the plastic that will melt after heating, can flow to the mold after cooling and forming, and will melt again after heating; You can use heating and cooling to make it reversible, is the so-calledphysical change.
5. thermosetting plastics: refers to under heat or other conditions can cure and have insoluble (melting) characteristics of plastics, such as phenolic plastics, epoxy plastics, etc.
6.film pressure plastic: most of the physical properties of the processing properties and general solid plastic similar plastic.
7.laminated plastic: refers to the resin soaked fiber fabric, the composite, hot pressing and combined into the whole material.
8. injection, blow molding, extrusion plastic: most of the physical properties and processing properties and general thermoplastic similar plastic.
9.Casting plastic: It refers to the liquid resin mixture, such as MC nylon, that can be poured into the mold and hardened into products of a certain shape under no pressure or a little pressure.
10.should be injected plastic: liquid raw materials, pressure injection into the membrane cavity, so that the reaction curing into a certain shape of plastic products, such as polyurethane, etc.
Post time: Nov-03-2022